Founding Members include:
- Margreta von Pein, Barbara Daughter, Alicia Hirschhorn, Alaya Dannu, Spider Redgold, Morgaine Swann, Deanne Quarrie, Marie de Kock, Arna Baartz, Patty Kay, Susan Morgaine Stanley, Nicola O’Hanlon (new volunteers)
- Harriet Ann Ellenberger, Wennifer Lin, Anna Tzanova, Trista Hendren, Rosemary Mattingley, Mary Saracino, Glenys Livingstone, Nicole Shaw, Mary Ann Beavis, Kaalii Cargill (Mago Work volunteers)
- Judy E. Foster, Lydia Ruyle, Yia Alias, Karen Torjesen, Maureen Aakre, Nane Jordan, Mary Petiet, Danica Anderson, Susan Hawthorne, Meibb Fung, Vana Kim, Chickie Farella, Jayne DeMente (Mago Work supporters).
- Genevieve Vaughan (Mago Work benefactor)
- Helen Hye-Sook Hwang (Mago Work founder & director)
What We Offer:
- See who and how Mago Sisters are and we uphold The Mago Work:
- Kaalii Cargill donation $100
- Alicia Hirschhorn donation $100
- Judy E. Foster donation $100
- Margreta von Pein I live in Alamo and I can edit for Mago publications. I can edit, proofread, and teach writing and reading also to younger people. I am a retired college English teacher and a story writer.
- Deanne Quarrie D. Min I would like to be a part of this circle of founding members. I can contribute writing when needed, editing, social media, work on any newsletters, basic web work – just put me to work!
Deanne Quarrie. D. Min., also known as Bendis, is a Priestess of the Goddess and author of five books. She is the founder of the Apple Branch – A Dianic Tradition where she mentors women online who wish to serve as priestesses in their own communities. There she teaches courses in Feminist Dianic Wicca, Druidism, the Ogham, Runes and Northern European Mysteries. She is also an Adjunct Professor at Ocean Seminary College. She is the founder of Global Goddess, a worldwide organization open to all women who honor some form of the divine feminine and publishes the Oracle, an online magazine for Goddess Women. Deanne lives in Austin, TX where she works with her organization, Hekate’s Sanctuary, offering an open women’s circle and events for women.
- Spider Redgold I offer IT skills private email lists either on one of my domain as or assistance to manage elists on magoacademy domain. I do not have the personal resources to offer $$$ but can offer time and technical or magical expertise, by email or by skype.
- Mary Blair Petiet Hello All, I can offer my social media and email activities including Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. I can write book reviews for Amazon book websites (short and informal ones) or a formal one for blogs and websites including Return to Mago E-Magazine, Mago Books, and The Girl God. I can offer my articles and my book, which is forthcoming. Here is a further thought-we could make podcasts featuring our work available on social media as well, adding audio to the visual and written.
- Alaya Dannu Well, I can offer my web design skills – I’m pretty savvy, but not an industry expert. I have many resources on copyright free photos, fonts, templates…I’m currently enrolled in an MFA Creative Nonfiction program so I can assist with proofreading or editing [if extra eyes are needed].
I can also offer to write material based on the oracular nature of dreams, and dream interpretation that is not within the andro/Eurocentric/western perspective – I would use the dreams I’ve had, however, they all feature the Great Mother and antiquated philosophical themes that are found in ancient civilizations. This provides a very different interpretation and perspective on a lot of what is taught today about dreams.
- Marie de Kock I am giving my book as a gift that speaks my mission for women :
“HEAL YOUR FEMININE ESSENCE: a Transformative Journey Within: for Women Who Wish to be Free.”( in PDF format) Discover the vital, forgotten information about your essentially feminine, truly magical capacity to create your own physical, material, emotional and spiritual well being; along with a comprehensive Self-Help Womb Purification and Liberation Program that equips women with powerful, positive tools for transformation. Also learn about the rejuvenating power of implosive orgasm to achieve deeply satisfying sexual pleasure: As part of the Pay Forward process, I welcome reviews of my book, my webpage and blog. http://www.femininessence dot club
- Arna Baartz I can offer my pdfs- emotional intelligence parenting book and I am change -creative course
I am a painter, writer/poet, martial artist, educator and mother to eight fantastic children.
I have been expressing myself creatively for as long as I can remember and find it to be my way of exploring myself enough to evolve positively in an all consuming world!
My artistic and literary expression is an explorative view of the stories I see playing out around me.
Claims to fame: I have won art prizes, published books and was used as a ‘paintbrush’ at the age of two by well known Australian artist John Olsen. smile emoticon
- Mary Ann Beavis I can offer academic career coaching, especially for people in the humanities. I have years of experience and a good idea of how the system works, and how to navigate an academic career from student to Full Professor, so if anyone needs this kind of advice/support, I’m willing. Contact: email@example.com
- Patty Kay I can offer my social media skills by reposting your memes and videos. I can *try* to write a few book reviews and maybe a blog … no guarantees as to the acceptability of said writings! But I can try. Always you have my thoughts and prayers in wishing for your success! Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Susan Morgaine Hello and Blessings! I can offer my social media, Facebook, Twitter, my blog at ShaktiWarrior.wordpress.com. I can also offer reviews at Amazon, Goodreads, etc. As things get moving, I can help as needed.
- Danica Anderson offers sponsorship for 501c3 donation for individuals and organizations. The Kolo Women’s Cross-cultural Collaboration.
- Nicola O’Hanlon I’d like to joinn the Mago Pool Circle and become a founding member. My name is Nicola O’Hanlon. I live in Ireland and am a writer, poet and Editor-In-Chief of www.iloverecovery.com, a website for people in recovery from all types of addiction and mental health issues. My own writing focuses on recovering the damage done to and the re-emergence of my Feminine Self, as the most important part of my own addiction recovery. I am also one of the Authors in Jesus Muhammad and The Goddess. I’m also a reflexologist and Seichem Energy Healer. I can offer my services in the following ways: I can offer my social media and email activities (Like, Share, and spread the word). Specify the social media you are actively engaged, e.g. Facebook, Google+, Goodreads, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc. – (I use Facebook as my main social media outlet). I can offer writing book reviews for Amazon book websites (short and informal ones) or a formal one for blogs and websites including Return to Mago E-Magazine, Mago Books, and The Girl God.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.